Thursday, November 10, 2011

My First Day!

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to our blog ... again. My name is Kaitlyn, the newest member of the Timewise crew. I am a recent graduate from the Event Management program at the Art Institute of Vancouver. After graduating, I moved back to home sweet home (Edmonton). I was eager to find a job and finally start my career. So, here I am at Timewise Events hoping to apply the knowledge I learned in School. In my blog posts I’ll be sure to update you on everything we are up to at Timewise. I will also share with you my day to day experiences in the Event world! I am so excited to learn more about this industry and for once be behind the scenes.


Today is a busy day (like most I am sure). My first task is something I need your help with, yes you. Spread the word and get your friends/family to “Like” Timewise on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and lastly .. read this blog! Well, that’s all for now. Have a great long weekend and remember to wear your poppies!

1 comment:

  1. Welcone to Timewise Kaitlyn! You are a great addition to our team.

    ReplyDelete